Terms and conditions of sale
Purchasing products directly from the www.electricdomouse.it site is exclusively reserved to the Italian market.
The offer and sale of products on our website www.electricdormouse.it (the "Site") are governed by these Conditions of Contract of Sale.
Products purchased on the Site are sold directly from DORMOUSE s.n.c. with registered office in Italy - Via Digione, 14 - 42123 Reggio Emilia (RE) - PI: 02518830357
To request information ELECTRIC DORMOUSE TATTOO.MACHINES you can send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- These Conditions of Contract of Sale govern the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on the SITE between users and the seller.
- Not regulate the supply of services or sale of products by parties other than the Seller via links, banners or other hypertext links. Recommend that, before placing orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than the Seller, to check their Terms and Conditions, because the seller is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties.
- The Seller offers for sale products on the SITE and its e-commerce activities towards its end users who are "consumers" or "professionals / companies." The "consumer" is any natural person acting on the SITE for purposes not related to his trade, business or profession. The "professional / company" acts on the SITE for purposes relating to his trade, business or profession
- The Seller reserves the right not to process orders that do not comply with its trade policy.
HOW TO CONCLUDE THE CONTRACT WITH ELECTRIC DORMOUSE TATTOO.MACHINES
- To conclude the purchase of one or more products on SIRO, you will need to fill out the order form and send it in electronic format, electronically, following the instructions.
- The order form contains a link to the Conditions of Contract of Sale, and a summary of information on the characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the method of payment to purchase products and the mode of delivery of the purchased products, shipping and delivery.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives electronically, the order form, after verifying the correctness of the order data.
- Prior to the purchase of products by transmitting the order form, you will be asked to carefully read the Conditions of Contract of Sale, to print a copy using the print option and to save or reproduce a copy for personal use.
- The order form will be stored in our database for the period of time necessary to order and as provided by law. You may access your order form, please visit the appropriate section of the data concerning his personal account.
- Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct any errors in data entry.
- The contract, ELECTRIC DORMOUSE TATTOO.MACHINES will pay for the purchase order.
- The Seller will not process purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect, or in the event of unavailability of products.
- In these cases, we will notify you by e-mail that the contract has not been concluded and that the seller did not follow the order purchase order specifying the reasons.
- If the products presented on the SITE are no longer available for sale at the time of sending the order form, will promptly notify the Seller and in any case within five working days from the day following that on which has been sent the order, the unavailability of the ordered products. In case of forwarding the order form and payment of the price, the seller will refund the sum paid.
- With the transmission of the order form, you accept unconditionally and there is a commitment to observe in dealings with the Seller, these Conditions of Contract of Sale. If you do not share some of the terms, please do not submit the order form to purchase.
- By submitting the order form, you confirm that you understand and accept the Conditions of Contract of Sale and further information on the SITE.
- Once the contract, the Seller will send by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information contained in the order form (the information concerning the essential characteristics of the product and detailed indication of the price, means of payment and delivery costs).
WARRANTIES OF PRODUCTS
- The Seller shall not sell used products, irregular or inferior to the corresponding market standards or what is indicated in each product description.
- The essential characteristics of the products are presented on the SITE within each product page. The images and colors of the products may not exactly correspond to the real effect of the Internet browser or monitor used.
- All products come with an identification data.
- The Seller, in the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal has the right not to accept the return of products that are returned without the corresponding tag, which have been altered from their original status, which is damaged.
PRICES AND PAYMENT OF PRODUCTS
- Prices of products may be subject to change.
- Purchase requests from countries not included among those listed in the Shipping page can not be accepted by the Seller.
- To pay the price of the products and the related shipping costs and delivery times are shown how offered by ELECTRIC Dormouse TATTOO.MACHINES in the order form.
- The vouchers are personalized codes, also called USER CODE, which allow you to take advantage of special discounts on purchases made on SITE.
- The box USER CODE is displayed on the first page of the cart: once the items into cart, you can enter the code you received in the box USER CODE and click Recalculate.
- Restrictions on the use of the voucher:
- The voucher can only be used upon notice by ELECTRIC Dormouse TATTOO.MACHINES and/or the Seller, and may be used only once; - The voucher can not be exchanged for money;
- the voucher value will not in any way be converted to cash;
- the coupon will only apply to items whose sale value is at least € 5.00 the value of the voucher
- It's possible to make the order on which it was applied the coupon by following the procedure made available in the standard Returns. Once the return has been accepted, its voucher will be reactivated with its original value. The difference in costs incurred to purchase the article will be credited in accordance with the procedures and time limits for the normal procedure of reimbursement.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
For specific mode of shipment and delivery of products, it is possible to access the Shipping section. We recommend that you pay attention to what is reported, since the indications are an integral and substantial part of the Conditions of Contract of Sale and therefore consider themselves fully known and accepted at the time of transmission of the order form.
Is possible to request any information through our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- You have the right to terminate its contract with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within ten working days from the day of receipt of goods purchased on the SITE.
- email@example.com con i seguenti dati: nome, cognome, indirizzo, numero ordine, descrizione degli articoli da rendere come da fattura, numero fattura.">To cancel the contract you must send an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: name, address, order number, description of the items to be returned as per invoice, invoice number.
- In this case, the products must be returned to the Seller delivering to the carrier for shipment within ten working days from the day you have received the products.
- The costs are borne by the customer and the return by courier.
- If the client wishes to use the courier indicated by the Seller, will not have to personally pay the costs, however, at its own expense, return the products purchased. The payment of the costs of returning products purchased will be made directly by the Seller, which will keep the refund due a lump sum amount equal to the cost previously incurred for shipping and delivery of products purchased. Any liability for loss or damage of goods during transport, it remains the responsibility of the customer.
- If you decide to use a carrier other than that designated by the Seller, the payment of the costs to be borne by the customer and in person. In this case you will be refunded the cost previously incurred for the delivery of products purchased. Any liability for loss or damage of goods during transport, it remains the responsibility of the customer.
- the mail containing the data for the return must be submitted within ten days from receipt of goods;
- the products must not have been used or damaged;
- the identification tag must still be attached to the products with any disposable seals, which form part of the assets;
- products must be returned in their original packaging;
- products must be returned to the Seller in a single shipment. The Seller reserves the right not to accept products of the same order returned and delivered at different times;
- returned products must be delivered to the shipping company within ten working days from the date on which they were products.
If the return right is exercised in conformity with the procedures and time limits specified, the Vendor will refund the sums paid for the purchase of products in accordance with the procedures and deadlines. Refunds will be made as quickly as possible and in any event within thirty days from the date on which the Vendor was aware of your right of withdrawal. reimbursement procedures will be activated once we verify the correct execution of the terms and conditions stated above. If they have not complied with the conditions and terms for exercising the right of withdrawal, the customer shall not be entitled to a refund of the money paid to the seller, it is not possible to recover the products in the conditions in which they were returned to the Seller, supporting shipping. Otherwise, the seller is entitled to keep the products in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
TIMES AND REDEMPTION
- After the return of the goods, the Seller will arrange the necessary investigations related to the compliance of the same, subject to the conditions and terms stated in the previous section on the right of withdrawal. In the event that the checks are successfully concluded, the seller will send, via e-mail confirming the acceptance of the returned products.
- Whatever the mode of payment used in the purchase, redemption is activated by the Seller in the shortest time possible and in any event within thirty days from the date on which the seller is aware of exercising the right of withdrawal after verification of proper implementation of Right of Withdrawal and acceptance of returned products.
- If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and who has failed to pay the amounts due for the purchase, the repayment of sums in the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be performed by the Seller, However, against anyone who has made the payment.
- The Seller indicates the consignor for the return of the products TNT. By TNT, using the adhesive pre-attached to the package containing the products, you can return the products to Seller, without having to personally pay the necessary expenses. According to the procedures and time limits for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, this method allows the direct payment to the Seller the cost of returning the goods purchased, simply deducting the cost from the refund lump sum equal to the cost previously incurred for shipping and delivery of products purchased. This method also allows you to check at any time, where your parcel is. Any liability for loss or damage of goods during transport, it remains the responsibility of the customer.
- If you decide to use to return the product, freight forwarder other than that indicated by the Seller shall be borne by the customer shipping costs. Any liability for loss or damage of goods during transport, it remains the responsibility of the customer.
We invite our customers to read the terms of Privacy applied when the user logs on to the Site and use the relevant services and information on the collection of personal data and the purposes of their use.
APPLICABLE LAW AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- The Conditions of Contract of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by Legislative Decree 206 of September 6, 2005, the Consumer Code, with specific reference to the rules on distance contracts and Legislative Decree No. 70 of 9 April 2003 on certain aspects related to e-commerce.
- In the case of disputes between the Vendor and each end user, arising from the Conditions of Contract of Sale, the Seller warrants that, as of now, the full agreement and acceptance of the conciliation service RisolviOnline. RisolviOnline is an independent and institutional service provided by the Chamber of Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce of Milan, which allows you to reach a satisfactory agreement, with the help of a competent and neutral conciliator, in a friendly and safe on the Internet. For more information on RisolviOnline rules or to submit a request for conciliation access to risolvionline.com.
MODIFICATION AND UPGRADE
The Conditions of Contract of Sale may be amended in the light of any regulatory changes. The new Conditions of Contract of Sale shall be effective from the date of publication on the SITE.